Read a book recommended by Doctor, it tells about some food rules mainly focusing on what should we eat, how much should we eat, pretty funny, wanna share some rules here:
1. What should I eat?
- Eat food, not “edible foodlike sunstances”.
- Don’t eat anything your great-grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food.
- Avoid food products containing ingredients that no ordinary human would keep in the pantry.
- Avoid food products that contain high-fructose corn syrup.
- Avoid foods that have some form of suger(or sweetener) listed among the top three ingredients.
- Avoid food products that contain more than five ingredients.
- Avoid food products containing ingredients that a third grader connot pronounce.
- Avoid food products that make health claims.
- Avoid food products with the wordoid or the terms low fat or non fat in their names.
- Avoid foods that are pretending to be something they are not.
- Avoid foods you see advertisement on tv.
- Shop the peripheries of the supermarket and stay out of the middle.
- Eat only foods that will eventually rot.
- Eat foods made from ingredients that you can picture in their raw state or growing in nature.
- Get out of the supermarket whenever you can.
- Buy your snacks at the farmers’ market.
- Eat only foods that have been cooked by humans.
- Don’t ingest foods made in places where everyone is required to wear a surgical cap.
- If it came from a plant, eat it; if it was made in a plant, don’t.
- It’s not food if it arrived through the window of your car.
- It’s not food if it’s called by the same name in every language.
2. What kind of food should I eat?
- Eat mostly plants, especially leaves.
- Treat meat as a flavoring or special occasion food.
- Eating waht stands on one leg(mushrooms, plant foods) is better than eating what stands on two legs(fowl), which is better than eating waht stands on four legs.
- Eat your colors.
- Drink the spinach water.
- Eat animals that have themselves eaten well.
- Eat like an omnivore.
- Eat well grown food from healthy soil.
- Eat wild foods when you can.
- Don’t overlook the oily little fishes.
- Eat some foods that have been predigested by bacteria or fungi.
- Sweeten and salt your food yourself.
- Eat sweet foods as you find them in nature.
- Don’t eat breakfast cereals that change the color of the milk.
- The whiter the bread, the sooner you’ll be dead.
- Favor the kinds of oils and grains that have traditionally been stone ground.
- Eat all the junk food you want as long as you cook it yourself.
- Be the kind of person who takes supplements, then skip the supplements.
- Regard nontraditional foods with skeptism.
- Have a glass of win with dinner.
3. How should I eat?
- Pay more, eat less
- Stop eating before you are full.
- Eat when you are hungry, not when you are bored.
- Consult your gut. Eat slowly
- The banquet is in the first bite.
- Spend as much time enjoying the meal as it took to prepare it.
- Buy smaller plates and glasses.
- Serve a proper portion and don’t go back for seconds.
- Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dinner like a pauper.
- Eat meals.
- Limit your snacks to unprocessed plant foods.
- Don’t get your fuel from the same place your car does. hhhhhh
- Do all your eating at a table
- Try not to eat alone.
- Treat treats as treats.
- Leave sth on your plate.
版权声明: "署名-非商用-相同方式共享 4.0" 转载请保留原文链接及作者。